Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Stella McCartney dupes 'ish'

I have been eyeing up the Stella McCartney Hadley boots and the Jeffery Campbell Mulders for a while, however the Stella McCartney boots are way out of my price range and every time I go to buy the Mulders they were out of stock so i searched the web for the dupes of them and found these bad boys!

They aren't exactly the same because of the Chelsea boot like band but the chunky soles is what sold me! I am more of a trainer and black boots kind of girl and I never really go for heels, but as soon as the chunky sole started popping up everywhere I had no choice but to join the band wagon! these are very high but the the most comfortable things ever I would recommend them to anyone.

They're from a website called www.my1stwish.co.uk they do a range amazing shoes like these, at amazing prices definitely check them out ! These booties cost me £29.99 which I thought was a absolute bargain! the delivery was also really fast and I will definitely will be purchasing from them again.


The boots are around 4.5 inches and bearing in mind I am 5 ft 8 i am going to be a BFG in these but they are soo nice i don't really care and cant wait to wear them! 




                             Rhi :D


             Follow me on Tumblr,Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment